
So Chad was a little spoiled this past week. He took a few of his clients to Boston and went to a Red Sox game. He claims to be a real fan but if you ask me he is just an anti-Yankee fan and Red Sox are the obvious choice...Anyway, he was spoiled and had a blast. They took his company's private Jet and he ate like a King. Well, he also forgot his camera. We are glad that he had fun, I was jealous but we missed him and are glad he's home...especially to help me with the nighttime routines!
11 comments:
You ROCK doing the nighttime thing all by yourself... You make it look so easy....I know I posted earlier but realized I never told you who this is I think. Kristina (Bastow) Olsen..
SOOO jealous!! I love Boston! We are Red Sox fans through and through. If he's a poser, we might have to beat him up...jk. That's awesome, but again, I am jealous.
ps-when's julee's baby due? I have her present and need to give it to her!
You are quite the woman to take care of all 3 kids by yourself when your husband's gone!
Congrats on getting a yard. I am sure it will be good for Cali. i wish we had a yard for Hailey to play in, it would make my life much easier.
Oh man, I know all about having a husband gone and taking care of the kids. Justin was gone like all of March and it just about killed me. :) You need to post some pics of you house...it looks awesome. Cali is so cute.
No I never got your address...shower is on the 17th. Hurry and send me it!
Hey Barney clan....glad to see things are still going well at Codale for you guys...My dad loves having Chad there!!
Hope you guys are well! CHAD...how are ya bro!
love you guys..
Ashley Sutton (mitchell)
WOW!!! time flies your kids are so cute. I was talking to ryan last friday and we wanted to get a couple of the guys and their fams together for a BBQ. Check out our blog and we can keep up through blogs. @ jblinford.blogspot.com
Hey Lindy, its Lacy Gustaveson. How the heck are you? You have very cute kids! I can't believe you had twins..amazing! Looks like your doing well.
Lacy
Where are you? I need to see some pics of those boys! Looking forward to seeing you next month. Did Julie have her baby?
Boston is the most BEAUTIFUL place! I am so in love with it. I am super jealous. Private Jet??? Chad, high roller these days? Good for you. Don't forget about us little people okay. Karrie
Post a Comment