So May was just a crazy busy month. I am too tired and impatient to pull out any pics but I want to post some of the FUN things that have happened this month.
Crew Russell Evans was born on May 23rd..Julee's little boy...darling little red head who has made his mom's life and she is happy as can be.
Cali, Kyson, and Kael all had their pacifiers taken away. Cali's have been gone except for nighttime and naps since she was 18 months but it turns out she doesn't know how to get to sleep without them. SO pure misery for her and all of us for a week and a half and she has finally forgotten about them..but she still struggles with naps and I sure miss those awesome easy naps! I thought that I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice and we weren't sleeping anyway so after 2 days I took the boys' away too...well they are champs...didn't even phase them...they actually sleep better.
Kyson is crawling...ahhhh. I am trying my best to keep Kael from learning. Seriously Cali opens doors and unlocks deadbolts and Kyson crawls all over the house and pulls himself up to standing only to fall and get hurt half the time! Complete Craziness with one more still to learn!
I weaned my boys..this was such a hard decision for me. I was getting bit at least 5 times every feeding and was just miserable but I really wanted to go further but I have this wierd freedom now...although I am sick seriously sick at the cost of formula..how can people afford to feed babies for a year at this rate? My body doesn't know what to do...I've been nursing or pregnant for over 3 years.
YARD is FINISHED!!!YAH! well all the big stuff...we still need to fill our planters but the big stuff is done....thanks to all who helped...we love ya!
BOYS HAVE MULLET HAWKS! I have to get some pics but their dad is in trouble..haha.
Cali is showing some improvement as far as obedience is concerned...of course she is still a strong-willed 2 y/o and has a ways to go but on a positive note she is not getting worse! Chad and I love to reminesce each night about the cute things each of our kids did that day...that keeps our sanity!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Chad and Lyndee, your kids are adorable! I've not yet been able to see the twins in person, but in pictures they sure are handsome boys. I hope you guys are well. I know I probably won't see you much until I get married again, but if you're down here, let me know and we get a bite to eat or something. Hope things continue to go well for you.
Yay for all the fun things that your family has been doing. I know, formula is crazy! Costco has the cheapest that I have found. So jealous of the yard...that has to be sooo nice for the summer. We are all going to get together in July - I will let you know that date later, it would be so fun to see you.
Chooch and Lyndee, reading your blog freaks me out about having three kids. You guys deserve some kind of award for raising three kids who are two and under. Sorry we are so lame and didn't make it up to your house when we were there. Hopefully in a year it won't be so hard. Send us some pics of the house and yard or post some on your blog. See you guys. Jeremy
We're gonna have to have a little chat about that "feeding" business. I don't want to pay for formula...and I am definitely jumping in without knowing anything. I'll be calling you for sure!
Hey, I found you cute blog. Who knew we had the same last name now? How are you doing? This is Heidi (Orton) Barney by the way. My blog address is matthewandheidi-heidi.blogspot.com
It will be fun to catch up.
yes lyndee, it's june. It is crazy. I can't believe julee has a baby! I still have her present, I should probably give it to her. Sounds like things are going good, I can't wait to see your boys' mullet fo-hawks!
Lyn, It sounds like you are running a marathon everyday. I can tell by your blog that you got your hands full but you're loving every second of it. I always knew you would be the best mom ever. I can't wait until I can see your boys. I bet they're so fun. Congrats on the house and the yard. I am super jealous. Love ya. Karrie
Strong willed??? Hummm I wonder who she gets that from?
You are doing great for being a MorMom. And if there are a couple extra LB's, it sure isn't obvious. I'm probably getting married soon so we can all be friends again... I'll keep you posted.
What the heck chooch and lyndee. We just noticed we are not on your special list of 'blogging buddies.' Is this because we didn't make it up to your home? We are officially ticked off!
Lyndee HOW THE HECK did you get all your kids off the bob??? Mine are 3 1/2 almost 4 and 1, and they both can't make it without it, I swear I've tried everything, but then I think I give into easy when things get hard and I need silence..I think Brock will be going to school with his bob, and did I say that Brock just in the last few months went off the GREEN HOSPITAL binks. HELP HELP HELP. Any more ideas to help me get them off it... Also Sams has cheap formula and if you buy the off brand it's just the same and lots less...I don't know if I commented before or not but check out the Olsen blog at olsen4.blogspot.com...
Way to go with the pacifiers! It is much better to take them away earlier. I am going to do that with Gracie. Hailey has been off her paci for almost two months, and it has been nice. I think I underestimated her. I am glad you were able to go to Nicole's shower. It seems like we never go to Utah at the same time. I am going to have to start arranging things with Nicole. It has been way too long since we have all been together. I am looking forward to seeing you in July.
Hey guys sounds like things are good and you are staying very busy. I can't wait to see the pics you have of the kids. Well I guess we will see them in person this weekend too. I'm excited. Maybe will see you guys before you take off but who knows. If not Have Fun!!!!!
It looks like you are staying super busy. I am so jealous your yard is done. We are just getting started. Any pointers?
Post a Comment