Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blogging for IDIOTS!

Ok does anyone have any advice so that I can get my Blogger friends in a legible color? I have changed everything in the colors and fonts section to black and it is staying that light blue/purple...do I need to change my background? Help!

7 comments:

Joel said...

I believe your background template overrides the font changes that you made. You'll probably have to change the background. On a farting note, many other's have contributed to those posts which means that I cannot be held solely responsible for the concept in it's entirety :) I am indeed getting married in August. Should be good. Get divorced once, it's your ex-wife's fault. Get divorced twice, and I'm the idiot....ha ha. She, like you, is a nurse. I'll get you guys an invite. Later.

Kristina said...

After many hard times trying to get a background that my computer WOULD NOT let me do. I found one through a blog on Jodi B's blog that gives free blog backgrounds. For some reason that's the only place I could find a background that my computer would let me... Hope that helped some..Good Luck..

terynmendenhall said...

just change the color. Come on Lyndee!!
Blue is always poor. Look at blue neon signs when your driving around at night....they are never clear, kinda foggy.

Kristina said...

I know I already posted but I was wondering if I could get your e-mail address. My cousin just found out she is having TWIN girls. She's excited, but a little freaked out.. She's looking for any great advice, anything that worked or didn't work.. you can e-mail me at olsen.kristina2@gamil.com.. Thanks much.. I told her about you, and since your a pro at the twin thing, she was hoping for any advice..

The Killer Bunch said...

My sister Marie is a whiz at the blogging. You should ask her. You can get to her from my site, it's called L&M.

Marie Rose said...

Hi Lyndee. This marie Hutchison. Christy told me you had a blog so I've been checking it out. You're kids are super cute! We just need to get your sister blogging and I'll be set. Anyway, just wanted to say hello

Sherie said...

Hi Lyndee! I'm so new to this blogging thing that I will be of absolutely no help! I just happened to come across your blog in all my adventures! Your kids are adorable! You have definitely got to be one busy girl!! One keeps me on my toes all day long! Glad to see things are going so well for you!
Sherie Lane