Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finally a Few Pics

So I had to post this pic because Cali reminds me of Chad so much...because of the "Chesse." If you know Chad or have ever noticed any picture when someone tells him to smile he is not capable of smiling normally...he has this little fake smile that initially used to drive me nuts but now I look at every pic when he does it and laugh because he seriously can't help it..I've tried to help him but its hopeless...but we still love him!
So this is the best picture of the Mohawks that these happy little boys were forced into, thanks to their daddy!
Kael cooperated, but Kyson wanted nothing to do with those $4 wasted sunglasses...not even one good pic!
First swimming experience..they love water but are so all over the place and try to climb up on the edge so it wears me out to watch them in the pool.
Finally can get all 3 baths done in one swoop. So this is one good thing about having 3 kids so close in age...but I still definately dont recommend it if your sanity is important to you! The boys would happily stay in the tub all night but Cali gets bored and mad that she can't beat up on her brothers while they are all bathing.
Its tackle/tickle hour that happens just about every night at the Barneys...And we wonder why Cali is so rough with her brothers!! She has officially decided that the boys are no longer babies and don't deserve "gentle" touches anymore and is so rough with them. Hence adding a new dimension to my yelling each day!

So this is a pic of our house with our yard. We are a bit burned out so we haven't done any plants or shrubs or bark yet in our planter areas...but soon cause weeds are growing. Thanks to all the friends, neighbors, family and especially Chad for all the hard work. We are really enjoying the yard, the swingset(which took 8 hours of Chads and Popi's day), and soon the trampoline (which has been set up for Cali's winter enjoyment in our unfinished basement). I am excited to have a giant playpen in the yard!!

9 comments:

Guenter Family said...

That is hilarious. We always gave Chad a hard time about that. Ask Chad about his senior yearbook picture. The twins are getting so big. I can't believe we have never even seen them live and in action. Your house is awesome. Makelle and I are jealous. It seems at the rate we are going we will never be in a house. Hopefully in a year we will be able to hang out some.

Heidi said...

What cute kids! I love the wrestling picture, my boys have started wrestling with each other and it's hilarious! I totally know what you mean by it being exhausting to watch them swim, it gives me a work-out.

The Halligan's said...

Lyndee, I got your blog address from Morgan's blog! You have the cutest family. Your little girl is beautiful and the twins have the cutest little cheeks. It is so good to see you (on the blog) you look so great for having three little ones. What is your secret?
-Amanda

Kristie said...

I love the picture of Cali. Reminds me so much of Chad. The boys look so cute. It was good to stop and see you guys and spend some time with you and the kids. Thanks so much for all the clothes and stuff. It will all get used. Hope you guys had fun in Bear Lake!!

N8Stowers said...

Your house & yard look awesome LynDee! Can't wait to come & visit some time. I know what you mean about the rough play too, Laur body slams Macy about 5 times a day...it's a good thing Macy is so tough. I know Lauren will get it all back one day too, just like I did with Landon.

terynmendenhall said...

I still can't believe you have 3.....3.....3 kids!!! Super cute ones though.

FRYER FAM said...

hey Lou- your kids are so dang cute! i can't believe all those blue eyes. where are the browns? i think that Cali looks so much like you its crazy. save her for Mitch. your home is beautiful. i miss seeing you. hopefully someday.
shAn

The Killer Bunch said...

Those boys must give you a good workout because you are looking great, I'm jealous! I love the house and yard, which is another thing I'm jealous of.

Kaesy said...

LynDee, you look so pretty in that first picture. So pretty. I was telling my sister-in-law about you the other day. How you have the kind of hair that just dries itself and you don't have to do anything to it and it's pretty. She pretty much hates you now.

Love your house too. How about the huge difference in our houses. I know, I know, I'm not supposed to compare but HONESTLY. I should've gotten married 5 years ago like everyone else...instead here I am...but I love it!