Friday, August 1, 2008

Wake up Time!

So I have found that having a routine is the only way I can survive. We eat at the same time each day, we nap mostly at the same time and I am the boring mom who rarely ventures out because its not worth ruining the routine...and if we do it is the small window between naps! This picture is my favorite part of the routine and it is a picture of Wake up time! If Cali wakes up first as soon as she hears her brothers she loves to run into their room and she climbs up into one of their cribs before I can even get into the room. Then all three jump as high as they can and just giggle. I usually move the odd one out into the play zone crib so they can all jump together for a few minutes. My boys love to jump and this is my favorite part of the day...no crying..all giggles and smiles!...rare.


8 comments:

The Wimmer 5 said...

So cute. My kids do the same thing. I swear they're happier just playing together with no parental supervision. It seems like as soon as I come in the hitting and whining begins.

I am totally with you on the routine thing. Seriously my kids and I both need the nap thing every day. It's just not worth it. We should see if the nap times are the same and get out and do something fun together.

terynmendenhall said...

so cute...Cali seems wild & crazy, I think we would get along.

Heidi said...

I totally get you with the routine thing! I also don't dare venture out of the house a lot of the time and if I do I have to totally psych myself up for it. I love the pictures of your kids all together, so cute!

BKC said...

So cute. I can't believe it your boys have grown even since we had lunch! It was fun to see you, you're a great mommy!!

Kaesy said...

Lyn, I keep waiting and waiting and waiting to see a picture of your hair! Post it already. Unless I actually have to come see it in person. Which we all know can only happen during nap time. =)

FRYER FAM said...

did you end up cutting your hair off? when are you coming down? Glendale is about an hour but so is everthing else for me. you better come! you are always welcome to stay here. did DJ get a house or apartment? talk to ya later.

The Downey Family said...

I love it!! It is amazing to me how much out lives are in sync right now. Derek teases me a lot about how strict I am with the kids schedule. But like you say it is the best way to feel like you have some sanity amongst craziness. Isn't it great?? Being a mom to twins is as good as it gets. The boys are so darling

N8Stowers said...

That's awesome. Don't you love to see them loving each other? I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that likes to stick to a routine. It just makes life a little easier.