Cali had a blast today at her Halloween Party. We had a little party here at the house with about 10 of her friends. I was busy directing traffic and didn't get as many pics as I thought but tried to get some of everybody..
Our activities included: Finding surprises out of a pumpkin filled with slimy brains, reading a Halloween story, making mummies out of our friends, practice trick or treating at the different doors in our house to different moms, and last of all was decorating spider cookies. Cali had so much fun. Thanks for all you moms who came and helped with my twins. They just wandered around trying to find dropped candy, and cried when it got taken away.
Friends who made it: Luke G., Jonah and Audrey C., Deacon and Addi W., Savanah and Bentley H., Chrissy S., Avery O., and Bryce.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Props on throwing a party at your house! It looks way fun and your house looks so beautiful. Yay for potty training! Not having to buy those extra diapers is like heaven. :)
Thanks for the party! Luke had a blast. He hasn't stopped talking about it. It was a lot of fun so thanks for hosting!!
Awe so fun. I can't wait to have kids and have all the Holidays go back to the beginning. you're such a good mom.
That looks like a lot of fun! We are having a Halloween party tomorrow and I hope it goes as well as yours. We are staying In Cali for the holidays. Sam's family is coming out for Thanksgiving.
hey looks like you had a great party. i am in charge of Mitchs preschool Halloween party next week. thanks for some great ideas. congrats on potty training! i know i tell you this every time but, your kids are so dang cute! when are you heading down this way?
Kudos to you for being wonder mom again, and throwing a party, I'm not sure I could do that.
AWESOME about the potty training, and isn't it so wonderful, and a day you never forget.
I told you in an earlier comment about my cousin preg with twin girls, well she had them 2 weeks ago about 6 weeks early,but both babies are doing great, she's just a little nervous about bringing twins home, along with already a 2 1/2 year old.
Thanks for the party. It was so fun and you had such fun things planned for the kids!
Post a Comment