Saturday, November 8, 2008

Grandpa Barney 20 years ago!

Chad and I laughed so hard over and over at this video. A co-worker is a buddy to this guy who actually played football at the U the same time as Chad was playing. This was his Halloween Costume as he made fun of BYU. We think it is hilarious. Anyway, the cool mustache reminded us of a younger version of Grandpa Barney.

GRANDPA BARNEY NOW!
















GRANDPA BARNEY THEN!
(push the small play button in the corner of the black screen)

This is another Halloween Costume.

So this is our friend another non-BYU fan, just clowning on BYU. This was his Halloween costume. He showed up at our trunk or treat with this costume. They came over to our house later so I could take a pic. The funniest part of the whole thing is that people just thought he was a big BYU fan...and even funnier was a few people thought that it really was Chad reliving the "good ole days."






9 comments:

Holly and Daric said...

How funny! I really liked that video, I think we watched it like five times in a row.

Morgan said...

K so I love that costume! THat is greg right? He is so funny! On one our adventures in high school we were up at BEar lake and I will just say Greg, my swimsuit top, and MAke-Up! I promise I have pics!

Kim said...

I haven't laughed that hard in really long time!! Greg is the bomb!!
Jedd & Family

Joel said...

That is too funny! Two things were killing me. One, Chad's shirt is about four sizes too big. Two, Chad's smile is absolutely humble. Who was in the helmet and jersey? BTW, I wish Chad could have enjoyed the Bronco years playing. Your house looks great and I can't wait to see it.

Kaitlan said...

that is too funny! thanks for sharing

Mindi said...

I am so proud of my husband... I told him I was going to post the pictures and he wouldn't let me, so I'm glad you did!! Thanks for the laugh!

Justin and Amber said...

I think my family may fit into the CRAZY BYU fan category. My mom and rylee said they saw you and your kids. rylee said "she is so cute" and I said "Cali? ya she is way cute" and she said ya she is but I was talking about lyndee.

The Wimmer 5 said...

Hey Lyndee,
I was just wondering what Cali did with potty training. I'm thinking about quitting trying with Addy but I'm just hoping she'll "get it" one day. What do you think?

terynmendenhall said...

I really like Chad's face in that picture, he's like, "what the hell is this guy doing?"