Friday, May 8, 2009

Belly Laugh


So just a quick post, but I seriously had a belly laugh moment last night! Chad and I had just climbed into bed, talking about our day and the kids. Chad nonchalantly(is that how you spell that) mentioned that he took Cali to the bathroom while they were at the park. He continued to say that he took her into the women's restroom! He just figured, I am not the one going to the bathroom she is and she is a girl!Then he says that he has done it before, at RC Willey's. He says that each time he realized it as he was in there and just hoped no-one would come in! He laughed as well, but didn't feel it worthy of my belly laugh. What is your opinion? Somehow, luckily he has managed to be in the women's restroom without another women coming in. Although not hoping for a perverted husband, I do hope that if this happens again, that a women does come in so it will be imprinted in his mind, that men, yes, even men with 3-year old females are not allowed in the women's restroom!

11 comments:

Kaitlan said...

That is so funny! That would be like you going into a men's restroom with the boys. Ha Ha Ha!

Nate refuses to take Hailey to a mens public restroom because he says that they are incredibly nasty, urine all over the place, and the one toilet usually has poop all over it. YUCK!

After he told me that, I prefer to take the girls to the bathroom when we are out. The women's restroom is 10 times better.

Kristie said...

That is so funny but I can see him doing that. I guess thats Chad for you. I hope a lady comes in the next time he is in there too and I would like to see his expression and what he would say if anything

Herlehy Family said...

That is so funny! My boys are just starting to get to the age that they hate going into the girls restroom if there are other women in there.

Maricia said...

Definitely a belly laugh! I agree I hope some lady walks in while Chad is in there! Too funny!

Timothy and Nicole said...

I am belly laughing right now... not sure if it's appropriate. That is the funniest thing ever. I don't even know what to write, because I can't stop laughing. It's so cute how well thought out it was to take her into the women's restroom because she's the one going. It is a bit of a sacrifice if you ask me for him to do that. I wonder what I would say if I saw that happen.

The Nielsens said...

I just love the fact that you call it a belly laugh! I love the belly laugh. The story is funny but I liked the fact that someone else uses that term!....Teeth are good by the way. Not as good as the originals and i'm going to have to get more work done. Everyone I
tell thinks its so funny. I'm still not laughing.

The Coopers said...

That is hilarious, yes I hope it happens again too, I think it is so funny, his reasoning!!! You guys have to come see us soon, in the next few weeks as it gets warmer we will have a BBQ!

Joel said...

Wow.

Mindi said...

We would love for Chad to get caught next time. I think the time he took Cali at the park, Luke was with him. So I guess Luke was in the women's restroom as well. That's funny, and of course I had to tell Greg!

Dana said...

great story! the renshaws LOVE CHAD! (and the rest of you too!) : )

Unknown said...

I am laughing- if it didn't hurt so bad I would be full on belly laughing! That is great