Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beau's Wedding

We had a lot of fun seeing Beau and Brittany get married last weekend. Chad, Cali, and I went as well as everyone else in Chads family. The boys put this little dance together------you can see it on youtube. Oh, and it is not me he is dancing with; as a groomsmen he was dancing with one of the bridemaids as well as his other brothers. Here is the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ6dxngHhuY. It is the top video in the video bar on the right side of this post but I have no idea what the second video is or how to get rid of it! Anyway, check this out. I hope to post more pictures later!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

I just posted about Beaus Wedding too and some other stuff from the trip. I tired to get the video to post right on my Blog but it wouldn't do it for me. It sure was fun. Oh did you find out what kind of Carseat that was. Mason has his appointment soon and I may need to get a new one.

Mindi said...

Greg and I laughed so hard watching that video. Maybe Chad could get a second job being a back up dancer!! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing!

The Hammonds said...

Lyn- oh my goodness. That is hilarious. Chad did such a great Chaycee back role!! Laughing so hard right now.

Dana said...

loved seeing chad and his brother's get their groove on in that video! that was very entertaining! i was curious where the wedding was? and also wondering if trent is married (based on the family photo with him in front with a girl?) it was fun to get your texts yesterday lyndee. i think of you guys often! love from the renshaw bunch xo