Friday, August 13, 2010

We ARE Alive! Barely!

One day I will sit down and post some more pics, and tell some stories....cause we have a lot! But for now here are a couple of videos from the past couple months. Videos include: Playing in the water in St. George, climbing the "crack" in st. george, Kael after Kyson hit him with the vent cover, and swimming at my parents house! We are all alive and healthy. New baby boy is coming in early December, we won't be wrestling near as much...learned our lesson!



5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

That is horrible! I am happy that he was not seriously injured.

The Nielsens said...

Only a nurse would think of taping that bloody face! Good to finally see an update on you guys. I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth. Congrats on another baby coming! That's crazy! Wish we had some exciting news like that to share. Oh, and my teeth are holding up rather well...thought you might like to know.

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

So happy to see an update and so excited to hear of the upcoming addition!!! We really should get together sometime.

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations on the new baby boy...that is so exciting! (The first time I read your post I think I must have been interrupted, I missed the exciting announcement.)

Dana said...

i check in on your blog from time to time and was excited to see some new pictures and videos! what a dang cute family you guys have! oh, the days of teaching our kids how to ride a bike, learning to swim, playing soccer, etc...the years do fly by!
i loved how cali was wanting to help kyson(?) through the "crack". (you guys are adventurous!) yay for another little barney baby on the way, too!
lots of love from the renshaws xoxo