Saturday, May 3, 2008
SPRINKLERS!!!!
Chad, and family started putting in our sprinklers today. It was a bit more of a project than we imagined but now we are past half way! Thanks to Matt, Dad, Trent, Travis, Beau, and D.J. for your help! Oh and don't forget Cali she walked around giving the screw driver and pipe to whomever needed it!!
My little tomboy still loves to get dirty and play in the dirt but her inner princess is coming out that she now prefers to play in the dirt in a dress! Where does she get it?
Today Cali came and gave me a big hug while I was changing the boys, and I said, "Thank you Cali, do you love your mama?" she said, "No, I love daddy!" That's my girl...she has good taste!
Cali and Uncle Trent making funny faces. She has finally warmed up to Trent and Travis, since they were on missions when she was born and got back 7 months ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I guess this is what I have to look forward too...we have not put our in yet, I may have to have Mikey call Chad for the scoop! I am so jealous that you are half way, that's awesome!
Hey, I don't envy you right now. Sprinklers are a huge job! It seems like you forget all about it once you have your yard in though, it's all worth it! Cute blog LynDee!
How fun!! It will all be worth it once it is all done. Cali looks like she was a great helper. So cute!!!! Jake feels bad he couldn't help you guys. Maybe will catch you on the next one :)
Looks like fun! Ben has been working on our sprinklers too, kind of teaching himself how to do everything. Our patio is 1/2 way done too, so I'm right there with you. It'll be great once it's done!
Chad! Your little girl looks just like you! I didn't know you had twins either! They are all so precious. Very cute kids. I'm sure you know that...
Lyndee, your family is so freaking cute. I still can't believe you have 3 kids. Its so crazy and awesome. Maybe one day I'll get to see them in person. We need to hit up Bear Lake. Love ya
Post a Comment