So I thought I would update since we officially went to the Dr today.
I overestimated on their weights but they seriously look and feel bigger than they really are! Also they eat more food than I do.(Well I give them more food, half of it ends up in the high chair and on the floor but still they inhale food--it truly is a sight to see. I have to have it all prepared in the beginning, cause if I don't keep up then they have total meltdowns.
Kael: 23 lb 10 oz (55th percentile) Height: 31 inches ( 75th percentile)
Kyson: 23 lb 5 oz (50th percentile) Height: 30.5 inches (70th percentile)
So I was thinking man they must just have big heads cause they seem so big to me but the head circumference is in the 45th percentile so somehow those heads are below average???
Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that it is all in the cheeks and since you boys have not only one but 2 parents with chubby cheeks, you are destined to follow suit!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your boys are getting so big! Are they walking & talking? I can't believe how fast this past year has flown by. Our girls will be 1 in 2 days. Crazy. Your family is so cute!
They are ADORABLE!
Hey I saw your blog on Crystals and thought I'd take a peek! Your kids are so cute. I saw your boys Sun they came on a walk to Cheryls with your mom. I agree they look bigger than they are. I hope all is going well. You can check out our blog at whitneydunefam.blogspot.com
Kylee :)
your boys are so cute lyndee. Okay Tayte at 6 months was in the 99.6 percentile in weight and the 23rd percentile for height. We call her the square bear. She is now almost a year and weighs 25lbs so she has started to plateau. Anyways, have a great day!!
Joni
Hey Lyndee! Chad gave us your blog address. Cute family! I can't believe you guys have twins! And your little girl is so dang cute...her eyes are gorgeous! We will have to get together one of these days!
Our blog is:
http://cooper5.blogspot.com/
Lyndi hey its Adrian Wolfgramm... long time no talk.. I recently got in touch with Maricia and she gave me your blog address but didn't know your email. Would love to catch up a little more... the kids are cute and it looks like you are doing a great job of being a mom!! email me sometime...snooter27@hotmail.com.
I am sooo sooo happy you found me. One of my long lost bestest friends, we were such great children together. Ha, since I missed the memories blogpost I have to share now!!! So many memories, boy crazy stories of the junior high phase. Also getting together and taking ridiculous pictures, I guess I remember this because of all the evidence I have, I am going to dig some out for a post! Anyway lots of love I have for you!!! Your family is so cute, I can't believe you have twins!!!! They are adorable and your daughter is gorgeous! So are you, you look so good and still so much the same, (which is a compliment, you still look so young)! Well I am so glad that you found me and that I can keep in touch with you now! Yes we will have to plan to get together soon, sometime next week!!! Email me your phone number and I will call you. kellomelo@hotmail.com
Post a Comment