Monday, February 9, 2009

Cali's Apron


Well, Cali is 3 today! I will do another post for her and her birthday but I wanted to do a quick post about the apron that Holly(DJ's wife) made for her! If anyone would like one you can visit her blog at daricandholly.blogspot.com! Cali loves it!

10 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

That is just darling!

Kaitlan said...

Happy Birthday to Cali! I love the apron, very cute.

Erika said...

Wow, that is adorable! Your kids are so cute. I've been meaning to look at your blog since you left a comment on mine a couple weeks ago and I finally did today. It was fun seeing what you've been up to.

Maricia said...

That apron is soooooo cute! I remember when we were both pregnant with Cali & Eliza, it seems like just the other day! It's gone by so fast!
Hope you guys are doing great!

Mike said...

HEY! Will you please update your blog. Thanks.
Sincerely, Blogger.com

Kaesy said...

Lyn, I can't even tell you how sick I am of Cali's apron.
Help.

jonandcarol said...

Great Blog Page. Hope the Barney's are well and good.

Tyler and Lindsay Mitchell Family

Casha said...

Hey Lyn, it's been forever. I never get on the computer anymore, but I've been thinking about you & thought I'd say 'hi' real quick. That apron is dang cute! Can she make one for me?
Hope you're doing well!

Justin and Amber said...

Seriously can you update your blog, jeeze I thought I was bad. Just kidding, I am so jealous of you, going on a cruise without kids. Justin has the hardest time leaving the kids. He feels bad for them, like we are punishing them. He hates when I let landon sleep over at my moms for 1 night. Weird I know. You will have to post pic when you get back. And yes cali’s apron is adorable, I would love to have one.

The Nielsens said...

Your children are beautiful! Send me your email so I can send you an invite to my blog. My email is marielleegbert4@yahoo.com or I guess you could just text me your email. duh.