




The top 2 pics are of Kael, the bottom 2 are of Ky!
Well, we really don't go too many places these days because of crazy toddler boys who divide and conquer. Parks are nearly impossible, and anywhere with a lot of people, I lose them almost immediately. I seriously bought two of those leash backpacks (that I said I would never do) but when it comes to keeping kids from being ran over, I put my pride away and bought them. Well the boys are too smart, They just scream and throw a tantrum until I give up. I tried just tying them together but they just ran away from each other until they untied. They serioiusly both go separate ways and my job as an ER nurse and learning to triage is coming in handy....quite a few injuries(all minor) but mostly because I choose to chase the one who is in "immediate" danger. Anyway, these are just some pics that Chad took from his phone of one day that we did venture up to my parents and of course they like playing on the pool cover more than the actual pool and they get so dirty. They also love the tractor and 4-wheeler. They are true boys. They definately give me a run for my money but they are also my two little buddies who think I am pretty cool so we are surviving!
8 comments:
They are both so darn CUTE! Hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July weekend.
Wow... It's very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.
I like your blog.
Please visit:
http://beyondparadise-bali.blogspot.com
Keep blogging.
Have a great day.
I love this post!! I felt like I could relate to every bit of it. For the first time I feel like a true "stay at home mom" cause there is no way I am going anywhere with our little tag team. Your little guys are so super cute!! I love their little chubby cheeks :)
Lyn-
Your boys are adorable... they are Barney's for sure. They look identical to Chad. It was so good to see you at Krista's wedding. Your beautiful. Love ya
Karrie
I meant to say "You're" beautiful... I hate that so...
Ok, I feel better now. A couple of weeks ago, before our family vacation at the lake, I went out & bought 3 leashes--although I prefer to call them "harnesses".:) I, too, swore I'd never, but I was terrified one of them would run right of the end of the dock. If you figure out any tricks with your kids at the park, pass them on!
Check out the crazy focus on the John Deere... It's killing me right now!
We need to go to dinner already! And post something new will ya?
Post a Comment