Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wedding Pics







Here are a couple of pictures from the wedding, compliments of Kristie! It was a beautiful wedding and full of lots of drama! We were glad we were able to be there for Beau and Brittney. Cali had fun on the airplane and with the exception of the lady in front of us turning around to ask her to stop kicking her son's chair (while I quietly read) all went well!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I started to laugh when I read the comment about the drama. Love that you put that on here. I didn't know that the lady in front of you said anything. Was that On the way there or on the way back. On the way there the lady in front kept thinking that mason was kicking her chair but really it was his head. Oh well it's not are fault they stuff us in so close in the airplane.

Guenter Family said...

Lyndee I cannot believe your dress that you wore at the wedding. What would Pres. Monson say if he were there? Chad said that you were cool with taking a night off from being a mormon. And then you blog and say that wasn't even you. Clever. I know te real truth though. When are we all going on our double date? Let us know.

jodi said...

What's a wedding without some good drama?!:) Looks like it was fun though. How are you guys? We need to see some new pictures of your kiddos!

Kristie said...

So I want to see some new pictures before thanksgiving. That gives you a month. :)

Unknown said...

You don't know me, but my brother grew up with chad and I went to school with Mike and Trent and Travis...anyway- I just wanted to tell you (I am SURE you hear this all the time) but your kids are so adorable. I just came across your blog from my brothers blog and anyway- I think your little boys are some of the cutest little guys I have ever seen. Seriously darling...even better that there are 2 of them!