This is an exciting moment for Cali(and I)! She starts soccer on August 28th and is so excited. The boys on the other hand can't understand why she gets to do everything and they just have to sit and watch...they are bigger than her already! Anyway, here are a couple of pics of her uniform! Funny thing is that I still have my "pink heat" uniform of my first all-star team. They have upgraded uniforms for AYSO than the interchangeable blue and whites!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Cali in Soccer Uniform!
This is an exciting moment for Cali(and I)! She starts soccer on August 28th and is so excited. The boys on the other hand can't understand why she gets to do everything and they just have to sit and watch...they are bigger than her already! Anyway, here are a couple of pics of her uniform! Funny thing is that I still have my "pink heat" uniform of my first all-star team. They have upgraded uniforms for AYSO than the interchangeable blue and whites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looking great!
pink heat. wow. that just brought back some memories. & 5 was my favorite number. go Cali. is that one of your boys next to her?
Yes that is Kyson standing next to her. I told you they were bigger than she is...We were laughing cause she looks like such a tom-boy with her braids and a soccer uniform, while really her favorite outfit is always a dress!
Glad to see you posting again. Cali looks so cute. Hailey is playing AYSO too and her uniform is twice as big as her also. Lovin' the braids, did you do that? Hope she has a fun first year of soccer. We need to get together again. I'll call you soon.
I still remember the awesome pink heat jersey. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
Post a Comment