Saturday, March 22, 2008

Chad----keeping busy

Well, Chad is doing great. He really enjoys his job so that is such a blessing to our family. He is especially anxious to get our yard done and has been working on it every free minute that he has. He is loving that this weather is starting to warm up so he can get out golfing.

He has been playing lots of basketball. He played on a city league and then church ball. This ward's church ball is more serious than I've ever seen. They just won the regional conference where they had announcers, gatorade, donuts, halftime music, it was quite exciting!!! haha. He had fun and I had fun watching him while trying to keep Cali off the court. I was ready for the championship game but Chad just informed me that they are doing a interregional tournament so the games continue. He will be mad for saying this but he really plays good every game but without fail he tells me that if he wouldn't get a technical for dunking in church games that he really was feeling it and wouldve dunked it on this certain play--- he has never completely dunked in his life. Ok well maybe once and he is close but mostly no so I like to make fun of him.

No comments: