Saturday, March 22, 2008

Kyson and Kael

Well, these little boys are blessings. They are so fun! Most people look at them and can't believe that they are only 6 months old. They are huge. They are approx 18 lbs each with Kael being about 3 oz bigger than Ky, so pretty close. Cali was 18 lbs when she was 1 so it is a bit of a change for us. They are rolling all around and trying to sit up on their own. The are still spitting up a lot but it has gotten a lot better than when the were newborns. I know that they are obviously getting enough food and you will too when you see their cheeks. They love solid food. They start kicking their feet when they see the bowls. I would seriously go broke on just baby food at the rate they eat so Ive continued to nurse so I don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of money on formula and I make my own baby food. I just steam veges and then puree and add water to right consistency then I freeze them in ice cube trays then put them in bags. It has worked great so far and we are all happy, boys get good food and we save $$.

Luckily so far they have been pretty mellow. I think the Lord knew that I couldn't deal with 3 strong willed kids right now. But boys will be boys and I can't even imagine what my life will be like in 1 year from now when they are running around. I will probably change my tune and Cali will be the easier child and the boys will be challenging. We love the boys and they are so fun. AND YES they are finally sleeping through the night. If only they would nap a little more consistently on the same schedule during the day.

No comments: