Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cali's little comments and habits!!

Well, Cali's uncle D.J. taught her a while ago to say peace... well now when she wants me to leave... She tells me to peace out! Chad thinks that is great! She seems to be speaking more everyday. I ask her everyday when she learned that word. She follows me around when she's sulking and whines--- hold me hold me. Chad pretends to be hurt all the time and she climbs on top of him and says daddy, daddy ok ok? She loves to help daddy out in the yard. She has her own shovel and rake and gets rides in the wheel barrel. She also likes golfing---well, swinging her plastic golf clubs are kinda fun but she loves the couple swings she gets in with dads clubs until we can wrestle them away from her. She still is so fun with Kael and Ky. They laugh and giggle and she just does anything she can to keep them happy-- they let her tackle them, sit on them... just about anything--they still smile. Well, Kyson has been bit and he didn't appreciate that. She fell about 5 feet from a ladder at the playground and was screaming as we were leaving and as I calmed her down I realized she was screaming because she was not ready to go home and luckily had no injury. Whenever she wakes up in the morning she asks, "Where'd daddy go?" She is quickly turning into a daddy's girl, I tell her that he is at work and she'll say, "Yea, daddy work." So as I read these they don't really seem as funny or cute when you cant hear how she says them but I don't keep a good journal so this is my replacement and I'll just print it off.

No comments: