Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pictures of the Kids

Cali and her new bed. Although I was nervous for this transition because her toys are in her room--she has done great and loves her new bed. She even will climb into it on her own when I didn't even know she was tired.
This is when they were about 3 weeks old--quite a difference-- that swing was retired over a month ago.
The Boys all sleeping.
Boys in their Bumbo chairs. I am not sure who is who. We can tell a bit more now but this picture is 1 month old.
Kyson's bathtime!
Cali at a princess party that a friend had. She had a lot of fun dressing up and decorating cup cakes and reading a fancy nancy book.

Cali posing on poppy's Harley.

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Hey LynDee, I am so glad that you started a blog! Your kids are so cute, love the name Kyson, we have a Ky too! Careful, it's addicting!

Kristie said...

I'm so excited you guys have a blog. we don't have one yet but maybe when the baby comes

terynmendenhall said...

LynDee, the princess party pic is priceless. Their faces are so full of drama and dispear. Miss ya. mine is my name. blogspot.com

jodi said...

Hey! It's so fun to see your pictures. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big the boys are already. It sounds like we'll get to see you guys next weekend. I can't wait!

*Angie* said...

Hey lyndee...I bumped into chad last week and then Kristie told me about your blog so I could see your cute little kids...How fun to have twin boys! they are all too cute.

Stephens Family said...

Hey guys!! Those twin boys are a treasure, I can't imagine how busy you are, but how fun. I always felt like I had twins with mine being only 14 months apart! Where are you living these days? Where is Chad working? I used to know but can't remember :( I need your email so I can "invite" you on our blog. Cali is darling, such a cute family you have! Love, Brandon & Sallie

Stephens Family said...

ah, my email is sallieelizabeth@hotmail.com