Thursday, April 10, 2008
Kael and Kyson
Well these little tough guys are getting closer to crawling. Kyson gets up on his hands and knees and rocks then falls. Kael is not so interested in that yet but he is not far behind. They both have their bottom 2 teeth now. They are sleeping from 8 pm until 5 or 6 am and my goal is to get that to 7 am by the end of April. I just feel so glad to finally get to that time and be in a routine I hate to try to change it worrying it will go back to 4 am. They are still mellow little guys most of the time but we of course have our moments! My neighbor and I have just started watching each others' kids for 30 min to 1 hour twice a week so we can go work out or go grocery shopping (she has 18 month old twins and a 5 year old--so its a full house when that happens) well the first time I went to the gym and when I came back she had changed Kael into new clothes because he had pooped everywhere, Kyson spit up(but they always do), and then Kael threw up all(she says not spit up but threw up) over the new clothes and all over her-- That was quite an adventure for her. But at least she has been through that before (well having twins but not having 6 kids!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's so fun to read about the things they are all doing. I wish we could've spent more time playing with them and seeing more of them in person, but your stories are great!
LynDee, You're life is so crazy! I can't imagine what your days are like. But I wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch the madness. I miss biology, ping pong, and tetris, all the things I schooled you at!
Hey LynDee, its good to hear from you. You need to definitly say hi to Mindi and Greg for me. I haven't seen them forever. I still can't get over that you have 3 kids under 3 that still unbelievable to me. I am so happy for you guys way cute kids!! Oh ya, tell Julee to fight the move as long as she can! He He
Lyndee! This is your old neighbor Amy (barrett)! Amber showed me your blog, your kids are so cute! Ky and Kael and so big! I just wanted to say hi, and you have cute kids. I'm hopin I can make it to the shower this weekend, I might have to work! Take care, hope you don't mind if I look every now and then!
ps-we have a blog, it's kinda lame but its at troynamy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment