
Well these beautiful two boys had hair last night but they lost it--thanks to their dad. But I have to say that I cut Kyson's hair two weeks ago with my normal full size scissors and a very wiggly baby and back behind his ears--my trimming quickly looked like steps! So I was grateful that he was going to fix that and the next thing I knew it was all gone!

So do you think they look like Chad Now???Kyson is on the right as you look at the pic, and Kael is on the left.

Well, Cali does like her bed but she has this habit of getting out of her bed in the middle of the night and lying on the floor. She does it every night. This pic was a few nights ago but this morning after I fed the boys around 6:30 am I checked on Cali and I couldn't find her. Her entire body except for her head was under the bed. Her head doesn't even fit under that tiny bed. Well, I guess being half asleep I didn't think about getting my camera but this is a pic of her new favorite place to sleep.
5 comments:
Oh how cute! That's hilarious about Cali sleeping on the floor. Kids do the funniest things. By the way, you don't need to worry about those toys, they're not a big deal.
They Look just like Chad!!! It was good to see you guys last week. Cali looks so funny. I wish I could have seen her under the bed.
We met Grandma & Grandpa Barney at the mall last night and they told us about your blog. We found it! We will be checking back regularly--it's sure good to see you're all doing well! The kids are gorgeous!
-The Orem Guenters
I can't believe we are back in Utah and haven't seen those kids yet. Cali is beautiful and the twins are most likely the cutest boys I have ever seen. We stopped by your house today and you must have been in church. Your neighbor girl is a doll as well and let us know you were not home. Lets get together soon.
JD
Oh my heck, those two boys are SO FREAKIN ADORABLE! I love the chunky faces, it doesn't get any better than that. They are darling.
Post a Comment